Pokémon IR Fans have just had the opportunity to participate on the first day of the 2022 mobile game community, and soon for from Pinyin Players will have the opportunity to do the same! Ni antic has announced a day of the community for this Saturday, January 22 and the festivities will be carried out throughout the day. The day will also be the last one in which players can obtain nectar of poinsettia of challenges. Below you can find a complete list of bonuses in the application provided by Ni antic:
- Large flowers will flower in camellia when you plan regular petals (blue, red, yellow or white) around you
- Amelia The nectar will begin to appear from the fruits obtained when completing challenges
- A Bonus currency By 250 flowers planted instead of the 500 habitual (with a limit of 60 coins / day)
- Seedlings In your potter it will grow 1.5 times the usual speed (and more if you are planting flowers)
- Players who achieve the 10,000-step goal will receive a special fashion logo of Amelia
PINYIN FLORA launched on mobile devices last year. While the game has not found as many followers as Pokémon IR, For de Pikmin has yet managed to develop a passionate fan base. The Pinyin series began its life in Nintendo Game cube in 2001 and has appeared on several platforms since then, including Nintendo Switch. Pinyin has never had the same level of success that franchises as an animal crossing, but for from Pinyin has helped to present the series to new players; That could be a good augury for future tickets in the series!
Rumors have been circulating that a new Pinyin game could be revealed this year for Nintendo Switch. The rumor points to Next Level Games, the study behind the Mansion by Luigi 3, is working on the next iteration of the Pinyin series. Currently, we do not know what Next Level Games is working, but there has been no official news about another Pinyin game at this time. Until Nintendo decides to reveal more information, fanatics will only have to enjoy for from Pinyin!
Pinyin is already available on iOS and Android devices. You can check our previous game coverage here.
Have you checked for from Pinyin Still? Do you plan to participate in the day of the community of this weekend? Let us know in the comments or share directly on Twitter in @marcdachamp to talk about everything related to games!