What a disassembly! The Boston Celtics take the Sixers apart according to all the rules of art – including franchise record. Meanwhil, Giannis Antetokounmpo explodes for 50 points that clutch-Suns make their thing and Karl-Anthony Towns leads Minnesota to the comeback victory in Overtime.
- Atlanta Hawks (27-30) – Cleveland Cavaliers (35-23) 124: 116 (Boxscore)
- Miami Heat (37-21) – Dallas Mavericks (34-24) 99: 107 (Game Report)
- Milwaukee Bucks (36-23) – Indiana Pacers (19-40) 128: 119 (Boxscore)
Atlanta Hawks (27-30) – Cleveland Cavaliers (35-23) 124: 116 (Boxscore)
- After four places from five games, it needed a real trae-young explosion to return the Hawks against the surprise team of Eastern Conference. Its 41 points and 9 assists in strong quotas (13/22 FG, 4/7 threesome and 11/13 ft) as well as important buckets of Bogdan Bogdanovic (10) and Kevin Huertler (13) in Crunchtime sinked the CAVs.
- Both teams delivered over long distances an exciting break exchange, in the middle of the final portion it was then Young as well as de’andre Hunter (18), which gave the households of Downtown an important advantage. Although Cleveland further bravely held, but only Bogdanovic and two and a half minutes before the end huerter also started from the distance the final needles, at the latest a Young Floater made everything clear.
- Atlanta got good production from almost the entire team in the last pass through the bank. In addition to the already mentioned actors, Danilo Gallinari (25) showed good performance, “we just played well. We met our litters and get stops when we needed them,” said Young.
- At the CAVs, Darius Garland sat down in the fourth neighborhood. The Point Guard marked 10 of its 30 meters (8 assists) in the last pass, but that was too little. Evan Mobley put a double-double on (22 and 10 rebounds, each of 4 assists and steals), Kevin Love strewed 21 points from the bank.
Miami Heat (37-21) – Dallas Mavericks (34-24) 99: 107 (Game Report)
Milwaukee Bucks (36-23) – Indiana Pacers (19-40) 128: 119 (Boxscore)
- The eve of the eve Giannis Antetokounmpo got a break due to a struck ankle, but the Greek Freak was again at the Indiana. The Pacers got to feel a painful way, Giannis gave the guests highly efficient 50 points and dunks on the assembly line.
- “This efficiency, that’s… that’s… that’s just Giannis,” Coach Mike Budenholzer did not get out of astonishment after his superstar had launched 50 points at 17/21 (!). “That’s hard to understand how he can scores 50 points at 21 lenses.”
- The explanation provided the two-time MVP, among other things, with a dominant appearance in the zone including several crashing dunks. But also with 2 threesters in 3 experiments and a relatively secure hand from the line (14/18 FT). The Bucks were also dependent on this Giannis explosion, until the fourth quarter Milwaukee could not shake off the Pacers.
- Then Antetokounmpo submerged a buttery threesome and several freebies, which brought the bucks slightly at a distance (+14). Giannis, with 19 points in the final section, ensures that this victory would remain in the end of Milwaukee, otherwise Khris Middleton (19 and 8 Assists) and Jrue Holiday (14 and 8) were still available. On the other side, Buddy Hield was neat on fire, which achieved a seasonal test value of 36 meters (13 in the fourth quarter) and welded 8/12 threes through the Reuse. Tyrese Haliburton supplied with 17 points and 8 DIMES support.
Articles and videos about the topic
* Mavs hit the East Primus! Glue leaves Miami desperate
* Experience the NBA live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.