Ploughhhorns has a unique attack that focuses on the sticky damage. To effectively deal with these machines, players must use their adhesive abilities, targeting certain parts of the body. His horns as well as Adhesive bag Reduce the capabilities of adhesive attacks of the machine and will be a great goal for destruction at the beginning of the battle.
Advantages and disadvantages
Players can attack cars with various spontaneous attacks. Elementary attacks in the game include fire, shock, frost, plasma, sewage and acid. Plukorn will weak to damage from acid attacks. They will strongly against damage from attack PurgeWater and Frost.
At Ploughorn there are several different parts of the body, and each of them will give different mining and apply a different amount of damage to the machine when players attack. Parts of the body on the pahar:
- Adhesive bag
- Seed dispenser
- Bag cleaning water
- Bag for fertilizers
- Tail clamp
- Tail capsule
Machines in Horizon Forbidden West will fall out different items, many of which are specific for each type of machines. Some can be taken from the fallen machine, and others will need to be removed (to shoot down the arrow or remove the spear) while the car is still alive. From Ploughorn, a long list of mining items will fall:
- Metal fragments (ordinary) – fall out of the body
- StickPaste (unusual) – falls out of the body and sticky bag.
- Durable solid plate (ordinary) – falls out of the body, seed distributor and tail capsule.
- Machine musculature (unusual) – falls out of the body
Circulating plow * (unusual) – falls out of the body capsules and tail.
- The average machine core (rare) – falls out of the body capsule and tail.
- Braided wire (normal) – falls out of the housing, seed dispenser and tail capsule.
- Primary nerve Plukhorn * (unusual) – falls out of the distributor of bodies and seeds
- Metal bone (rare) – falls out of the body
- Plow horn (legendary) – falls out of horns
- Dosage berry (ordinary) – falls out of the seed distributor
Vigorstem (rare) – falls out of the seed distributor
- Flying sludge (very rare) – falls out of the distributor of seeds
- FiberZest (very rare) – falls out of the seed distributor
- Cleansing water (unusual) drops out of a bag with cleansing water.
- Explosive paste (rare) – falls out of a bag with fertilizers and the tail capsule.
* Production items marked with an asterisk fall exclusively from the Plowhorn car.
In Horizon Forbidden West boilers allow the players to override the machines inside this boiler after they completed it. The completion of the boiler usually means passing through the corridors, similar to the dungeon, and a collision with a boss at the end. Plukhorn is part of TAU overrides the boiler .
Are interested in other guides on machines in Horizon Forbidden West? Learn how to defeat slippery fang in Horizon Forbidden West in the players on the game for professionals!