While it approaches comfortable on the era servers of WoW Classic, the preparations for the opening of the new version of the Pechschwingenhorts takes place in the championship season. In Burning Crusade Classic, the Black Temple and the Battle of Hyjal recently celebrated their premiere. So it’s something. And that usually means: Hotfixes!
- Burning Crusade Classic
- WOW CLASSIC ERA AND SEASON OF MASTERY
- Hotfixes from 01 February 2022
- Hotfix is not the same hotfix
- WOW: Hotfixes from 01 February 2022 – Official patch Notes
Hotfixes from 01 February 2022
Last night, the Blizzard developers played some bug fixes on the LiveServer of WOW CLASSIC (era servers and season of the championship) and Burning Crusade Classic:
- TBC Classic: With the next server restart, a problem is suspended with Illidan, which makes the boss act too early certain skills – such as Enrage mode.
- TBC Classic: At the sky parties of the dragon it could come to animation errors during the Quest The Deadliest Trap Ever Laid . This error has been fixed.
- WoW Classic: In the blackrock depths it could happen that you can not lot the arenabare if Urahne Morndeep is present. That too was fixed.
Hotfix is not the same hotfix
Below you read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch Notes, we update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are made server-side without having to download new data. Some of the changes listed below occur as soon as Blizzard implements it, whereas others show effect only after an announced realm tree start. Please note that some problems can not be resolved without a client-side patch.
WOW: Hotfixes from 01 February 2022 – Official patch Notes
Burning Crusade Classic
- Black Temple
- [With Realm Restarts] Fixed to Issue Where Illidan Stormrage Would Cast Certain Abilities, As Enrage, Too Early in His Fight.
- Fixed to Animation Error With Dragonmaw Skybreaker During The Quest “The Deadliest Trap Ever Laid.”
WOW CLASSIC ERA AND SEASON OF MASTERY
- Blackrock Depths
- Fixed to Issue That Prevented Players from Looting The Arena Spoils Due To Elder Morndeep’s Radiant Presence.