Wordle is a popular verbal puzzle that conquered the world. The search for a five-letter word of the day can sometimes be a problem, especially when you are stuck with the first two letters and do not know how to fill the rest of the gaps. If you fight with what word to guess the next in Wordle, we have a list for you!
Words starting on AG-Wordle List
If Wordle starts with the letters AG , try any of the five-letter words on our list to get the most possible Wordle Score. Just look at this list until you find the word that you want to use for assumption, enter it into Wordle mailboxes and click Enter.
All the above words were tested in the game to make sure that Wordle accepts them. If we missed some word or you noticed that some word is not suitable for you, tell us about this in the comments. In addition, do not hesitate to share your Wordle account below!
Are you still stuck after using this list? If so, we have an answer for you! Go to all Wordle answers in 2022 (updated daily) in professional games for games.
There are six Kyber bricks to unlock at each level of Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker. One by completing the level, three by filling the bolt indicator until you reach True Jedi, one for collecting all miniKits and one by completing the three level challenges. In this guide, we will show you how to get all miniKits and challenges, as well as we will also describe which characters are unlocked by completing Leia’s best plans in EPISODIO IV.
The locations of the minikits of the approach party: Lego Star Wars: the Saga Skywalker
For collecting the five minikits at Best Leia’d Plans, you will unlock the Imperial Tie Fighter (micro).
The best minikit of Leia’s plans # 1
After taking the turbocker to the upper level, turn around and go back through the elevator, moving away from the room where the detention center opens. Hang on the left and there is a minikit just behind the door.
The best minikit of Leia’D plans # 2
Go to the fourth level (the room according to your hologram map) and take the clothesline in the center. Collect the card that is on the floor and returns to the hall. Insert the card into the card reader and take the blue power core of the inner wall. Replace the power core in the groove of the corridor where it saw that the Stormtrooper took it and you will find a minikit behind the door.
The best minikit of Leia’D plans # 3
Once the ladder goes up to the fourth level, turn and grab the wall behind you, you will find an entrance to a hidden room with an emperor hologram inside. Destroy the boxes next to the door, then reconstruct them and you will have your next minikit.
The best minikit of Leia’D plans # 4
On the fourth floor, one of the balconies has two barriers traversed. Let yourself fall from the balcony and go to the niche below to grab another minikit.
The best minikit of Leia’s plans # 5
Destroy the three MSE droids they roam. One is in the hall surrounding the second level. One is in the hallway surrounding the fourth level. The third is located in the room hidden at the fourth level where you find the hologram of the emperor.
Lego Star Wars: The Saga Skywalker The best level challenges of Leia’D plans
Bored conversation anyway – break the panel of the console to cut the Empire Captain. Destroy the console panel in the sixth floor in the middle of the room, you will need a scoundrel to do this completely.
Malfunction of mild weapons – Eliminates the guards from the detention block as a true scoundrel.
Your weapon, you will not need it – crosses the first floor without being detected. Stay like a Villain or a Sith character all the time, do not disparate any of the assault soldiers and do not break things unnecessarily.
Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker The best unlocked characters from Leia’d Plans
At the end of Best Leia’d plans, you will unlock the following characters when completing the level for the first time:
* Han only (Stormtrooper – without helmet)
* LUKE (STORMTROOPER – WITHOUT HELMET)
more Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Guides
Episode I: The Ghost Threat Level Guides
Episode level guides II: the attack of the clones
A guide of fight levels with Wessel
Jango Hunting Level Guide
Droid Factory Frenzy Level Guide
* Petranaki panic levels guide
* Guide of levels of the Battle of the Jedi
* Episode III: The revenge of Sith level guides
* GUIDE OF OUT FOR THE COUNT LEVELS
* Help of so uncivilized level
* Droid Attack On the Wookiees Level Guide
* Senate confrontation level guide
* The high ground level guide
* Episode IV: Level Guides of a New Hope
* Episode V: The empire counterattack level guides.
* Guide of heat and cold levels
* Basic level guide of Assault on ECHO
* Never tell me the probability level guide
* Guide of levels of the hibernation station
* Reveals! Level Guide
* Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi Level Guides
* Guide of levels of a plan to save Han
* The Copa-Khetanna levels guide
* Endor the line level guide
* Chewbacca’s Defense Level Guide
* Meet your destination level guide
* Episode level guides VII: the awakening of strength
* Episode level guides VIII: Last Jedi
* Dameron challenge level guide
* Codebreak-out level master guide
* No Snoke without fire level guide
* Chromed dome level guide down
* Ground salt level guide
* Episode level guides IX: The Rise of Skywalker
* A jump guide and jump level
* They fly! Level Guide
* C-3P-OH without level guide
* The guide of the force level to do it
* Level Guide Be With Me